Turnigy 5x and Mini Receiver Alternative?

New forum member here, transferred over from fpvhub as it seems noone really posts there anymore.
Hi to you all!!!
Can anyone recommend an alternative to the Turnigy 5x and mini receiver?
I loved this transmitter. The size of the transmitter and the receiver were perfect. I only had the one receiver and found it no problem to switch it between planes and wings, the switches that altered the servo directions made it easy to change between models.
Unfortunately I sold it and they seem very difficult to get hold of at the moment.
Looking for something a similar size or smaller with small receiver unit, no soldering required just plug n play, but struggling to find anything by searching the interwebs.
I sold all my plane and drone kit a few years back and am just looking for an easy way back into the hobby.
Recommendations gratefully received, thankyou, Martin

1 Like

I’m currently using a Radiomaster T8 Pro like this one which has multi-protocol support so you’d have no problem finding a receiver to bind with it.

It’s very light but still feels nice to hold - I didn’t like the Turnigy 9X transmitters I used to use, they always felt a bit unwieldy so this one suits me a lot better. Plenty of switches too and runs OpenTX :+1:

1 Like