New Member from Newark

Hi, New member and live near Newark on Trent.

I bought a DJI Flip to start with and now own a DJI Mini 4 Pro and loving every minute of going out with my drones. Still learning every thing involved.

I have looked at the Map any one else close to Newark ?

Paul

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, relativly new to Drones myself and found this forum helpful.

Run a Mini 4 Pro also along with a recently aquired Neo MOTION.

1 Like

Hi, I think I will have to wait a while to get another but I did fly my Mini Me under a few low branches slowly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Paul!

Great to have you with us!

I know it’s not super close but there are a few people, and a meetup planned near Peterborough. And another coming up in Northampton I believe. Let me dig out the threads.

https://dronehub.co.uk/t/drone-flying-meet-somewhere-near-peterborough/

That’s the Peterborough thread.

1 Like

This is the Northampton one: Drone Meet 2025 - #44 by SimonDale

Feel free to start your own thread about Newark, and potentially organise a get together there.

We’re really keen to get meet-ups going around the country. Even if it’s just two people having a fly and a coffee.

I think that’s really useful and important stuff. Men’s mental health is an important topic and I think drone meetups can be good for this.

Hi Paul
Peterborough’s Monday if you can make it, it would be nice to see you. I’m going to go for a whizz around and see how it goes, if others come and join in, all the better!
The info is in the thread Simon posted a link to above. If you need any more info give me a shout…

Stay Safe, Fly Happy

MDSteve

1 Like

Hi @MDSteve Monday is a no go for me.

Enjoy

Paul

Hi, @SimonDale

I agree Men’s mental health is important and this helps me.

3 Likes

:100: agree it also helps me with mine :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

3 Likes