New member and new to flying

Hi,
I recently bought a DJI Mini 4 Pro and joined FPV with the 3 months free from DJI. I have only started flying in the last month and decided to do get my Pilot ID, even though it is not required for this drone. My plan is to do scenic footage accompanied by my own electronic musical compositions. I am really enjoying flying the drone just as much as the footage it can take. They really are something to marvel and the technology built in to such a small drone is impressive. Looking forward to many hours of flying and getting to know the community at FPV. Reach out and say HI!!!

1 Like

Welcome Gnatt to wonderful, expensive & exciting world of drone flying :grimacing:Been doing this recreational flying caper for 3 years &am currently undergoing A2CofC training online with UAVHUB £30 off voucher available from FPVUK air law was a bit dull meteorology on the other hand I found most interesting relevant for my location with it’s frequently changeable weather conditions :thinking: I think it’s well worth the extra effort you can never have enough knowledge. Anyhoo again welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Did my A2CofC exam yesterday & Aced it 100% in 5m 35s setting up Examity took longer than the exam.

1 Like